Wednesday 15 May 2019

Twitter user narrates how she found out her boyfriend was gay and was using her picture to deceive men

A Twitter user has narrated her shock at discovering her ex-boyfriend is gay and was using her photo to "catfish" other men. She said she found out what was going on when a man met her in public and insisted he knows her because they've been chatting online. Pamela M tweeted: "Hai guys imagine you find out your bf is gay, not only is he gay but this nigger uses YOUR pictures to catfish other dudes...IMAGINE!" She added: "One of the guys he was chatting with saw me in town cz I had an interview and when I didn’t know him he showed me my pictures n That we chat ... the things they talk about my Gosh! N the number yeka lovie wam what a fucken day." The post Twitter user narrates how she found out her boyfriend was gay and was using her picture to deceive men appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Related Posts

Twitter user narrates how she found out her boyfriend was gay and was using her picture to deceive men
4/ 5
Oleh