Tuesday 30 July 2019

Nigerian man brutally assaulted by his dad cries out for help

A Nigerian man residing in Ogun state has cried out for help after he was brutally assaulted by his dad. Posting photos of his brutalised hand on Twitter, the Nigerian man with the name Philla Phong, says his biological father hates him and has threatened to kill him.Someone should pls save me....I’m suffering from domestic violence...my biological dad hates me and is threatening to kill me....we have never had good rapour.He left me at 18mths nd sent my mum away so my grandma has been taking care of me'' he wrote See his tweets below.  The post Nigerian man brutally assaulted by his dad cries out for help appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Related Posts

Nigerian man brutally assaulted by his dad cries out for help
4/ 5
Oleh