The new mother shared the video herself and spoke about how the baby shower was organized.
She wrote: #BabyShower: I see cute photos & I hear about it But I had never attended one. So when my Akeen Aka @simplysorrentino suggested that I had it, I really wasn’t up for it. In fact she literally forced me to have it. And I have No regrets that I did. It was absolutely beautiful- She with a couple of my lovely friends turned family organized the whole party and it was sooo cuteGood food, lots of cakes, drinks & yummzzz, Great friends & loads of fun games- Jezzzz I never knew my friends & sister were so competitive .All Round a Night to RememberThank you to everyone who came over to celebrate with us ( There’s 2 of me now) I’m most grateful for your friendship, Love, care & support and I celebrate you All. Thank u @beautybykuni @miss_goldilocks Thank you for the video- More photos and video below. 


View this post on Instagram #BabyShower: I see cute photos & I hear about it But I had never attended one. So when my Akeen Aka @simplysorrentino suggested that I had it, I really wasn’t up for it. In fact she literally forced me to have it. And I have No regrets that I did. It was absolutely beautiful- She with a couple of my lovely friends turned family organized the whole party and it was sooo cute Good food, lots of cakes, drinks & yummzzz, Great friends & loads of fun games- Jezzzz I never knew my friends & sister were so competitive . All Round a Night to Remember Thank you to everyone who came over to celebrate with us ( There’s 2 of me now) I’m most grateful for your friendship, Love, care & support and I celebrate you All. Thank u @beautybykuni @miss_goldilocks Thank you for the video- Guys you can watch the Full clip on her YouTube channel, the link is in my Bio & Please don’t forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe as she would be posting up All the juicy juicy of my pregnancy journey- Not my decision but she’s nosy & forceful like that Ps: Please who’s that whale coming down the stairs Spot someone who’s OBSESSED with rubbing & poking my tummy #SilenceisNOTdenial. My silence was just that: Silence- until I was ready to speak about it. #Masterpiece #DivineCompensation #Mylife #Myrules #Mydecisions #Noregrets #Journeytoforever #Purebliss #Gratefulheart #Thankyou #Thanksfortheconcern #Thanksforthelove #TheLordtrulymakesAllthingsbeautifulinhisowntime #NabelleicarryinokillpersonA post shared by TBoss Idowu (@officialtboss_) on Aug 27, 2019 at 11:01pm PDTThe post Footage from T-Boss's baby shower shows her lift her dress up to show her baby bump appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Footage from T-Boss's baby shower shows her lift her dress up to show her baby bump
4/
5
Oleh
Ukpe Thompson
